Website Axiom Commercial Property Management
fine people serving fine people
Axiom Commercial Property Management, based out of Kansas City, is an operator with more than 20 properties in the Kansas City market. We have an immediate opportunity for an Administrative Assistant.
The position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, assisting in the on-site day-to-day responsibilities for all property management activities and functions.
This will include:
- Property maintenance, appearance and condition
- Property budgets and scheduled reporting
- Monthly billing
- Rent collections
- Property Management System support
- Administrative tracking and organization
- Tenant relations
Experience & Requirements:
- Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Familiarity with Yardi Property Management Software preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Positive references
Axiom Commercial Property Management is part of the Axiom Family of Companies and offers….
Awesome Work Community
- We take care of each other. We treat others the way we would like to be treated.
- You’re more than “just an employee” here- each person is highly valued.
- Leadership (including the owners of this company) is approachable, engaged, and genuinely care about our people.
- We hold frequent company gatherings to build relationships, recognize associates, and have fun
- There are ongoing community service opportunities to make a real impact in our city.
Great Pay and Benefits
Base Annual Rate: $38,000 to $50,000
Quarterly Bonus Opportunity: $500
Cell phone $85 monthly allowance
$10 a day non-taxable gas allowance for days in the field
We offer benefits that are designed with our associates in mind. For full-time associates, they will be able to participate in medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance
- Retirement plan with up to 4% company match
- Paid time off
- 7 Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Special property discount on rent (20%)
Real Career Growth and Opportunities
- We’re a healthy, growing company that rewards those who embody our values and deliver real value.
- Our managers are interested in your personal goals and long-term career.
- Training and development opportunities are available in many areas, including technical apprenticeship programs and official certifications.
- Tuition reimbursement is also available if you decide to further your education. We support and encourage learning new skills and ongoing leadership development.