Website Axiom Property Management
Grounds Technician Opportunity
Axiom Property Management, based out of Kansas City, is an owner/operator in the multifamily industry with more than 20 properties and more than 2,300 apartment units in the Kansas City market.
Axiom Property Management has an immediate opportunity for a Grounds Technician/AFC Apprentice based at our properties primarily in Gladstone, MO, but also occasionally servicing our properties in Lee’s Summit and Belton, MO.
The responsibilities of the position will include the upkeep of the grounds including the removal of litter, debris, and pet droppings, upkeep of the hallways, and trash-outs of vacant units. In addition, the Grounds Technician/AFC Apprentice may assist with maintenance tickets, make readies, and other tasks assigned by the Regional Maintenance Manager or the Community Manager.
Experience & Requirements:
- Ability to pass a background/driving record check
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- Valid Driver’s License
- Positive references
Axiom Property Management is part of the Axiom Family of Companies and offers….
Awesome Work Community
- We take care of each other. We treat others the way we would like to be treated.
- You’re more than “just an employee” here- each person is highly valued.
- Leadership (including the owners of this company) is approachable, engaged, and genuinely care about our people.
- We hold frequent company gatherings to build relationships, recognize associates, and have fun
- There are ongoing community service opportunities to make a real impact in our city.
Great Pay and Benefits
Base Annual Rate: $16/hr to $18/hr
We offer benefits that are designed with our associates in mind. For full-time associates, they will be able to participate in medical, dental, life, short plus long-term disability, and our 401(k) Plan with a generous company match.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance
- Retirement plan with up to 4% company match
- Paid time off
- 7 Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Real Career Growth and Opportunities
- We’re a healthy, growing company that rewards those who embody our values and deliver real value.
- Our managers are interested in your personal goals and long-term career.
- Training and development opportunities are available in many areas, including technical apprenticeship programs and official certifications.
- Tuition reimbursement is also available if you decide to further your education. We support and encourage learning new skills and ongoing leadership development.