Axiom Property Management
Axiom Property Management, base d out of Kansas City, is an owner/operator in the multifamily industry with more than 20 properties in the Kansas City and Lincoln, Nebraska markets.
Axiom Property Management is part of the Axiom Family of Companies and offers….
- Awesome Work Community
- Great Pay and Benefits
- Real Career and Growth Opportunities
Care Center Representative
Axiom Property Management has an immediate opportunity for a Care Center Representative to joint our Care Center Team at our Home Office.
Axiom Family of Companies is seeking a Care Center Representative to join our fast-growing company’s Care Center Team at our Home Office. The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, answering the phone for prospective residents and current residents, validating advertising to ensure it matches current market rates at our properties, corresponding with prospective and current residents via e-mail and potentially helping with on-site leasing. In addition, the candidate will assist the accounting department with tasks such as: stuffing envelopes, filing, shredding documents, etc.
This Position Includes:
- Being part of an exciting company growth story
- Incentive bonus program for additional income paid quarterly
Great Pay and Benefits
Base Annual Rate: $13/hr to $16/hr
We offer benefits that are designed with our associates in mind. For full-time associates, they will be able to participate in medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and an associate rent discount of 20% if they choose to live in one of our Axiom apartment communities.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance
- Retirement plan with up to 4% company match
- Paid time off
- 7 Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Special property discount on rent (20%)
- Quarterly bonus opportunities based on appointments secured
Experience & Requirements:
- Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- No felonies within the last 10 years
- Positive references