Website Axiom Property Management
Axiom Property Management, based out of Kansas City, is an owner/operator in the multifamily industry with more than 20 properties in the Kansas City market.
Axiom Property Management has an immediate opportunity for a Maintenance Technician that will join our team in servicing our properties in the Lee’s Summit, MO area.
The responsibilities of the position will include resolving service tickets generated from our residents and performing preventative maintenance and repair on the properties. In addition, the Maintenance Technician may assist with make readies, grounds, and other tasks assigned by the Regional Maintenance Manager or the Community Manager. Experience with troubleshooting electrical, plumbing, general carpentry, and appliance repair will be necessary to handle the day-to-day maintenance of the properties.
Successful candidates will be responsible to provide “on-call” support on a rotating basis.
Experience & Requirements:
- 3-5 years of relevant and well-rounded maintenance experience in the multi-family industry
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable Transportation
- Positive references
Axiom Property Management is part of the Axiom Family of Companies and offers….
Awesome Work Community
- We take care of each other. We treat others the way we would like to be treated.
- You’re more than “just an employee” here- each person is highly valued.
- Leadership (including the owners of this company) is approachable, engaged, and genuinely care about our people.
- We hold frequent company gatherings to build relationships, recognize associates, and have fun
- There are ongoing community service opportunities to make a real impact in our city.
Great Pay and Benefits
Base Hourly Rate: $18/hr to $22/hr
We offer benefits that are designed with our associates in mind. For full-time associates, they will be able to participate in medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability, and 401(k) with company match.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance
- On-Call pay from moment handling the emergency in addition to IRS mileage
- Retirement plan with up to 4% company match
- Paid time off
- 7 Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Real Career Growth and Opportunities
- We’re a healthy, growing company that rewards those who embody our values and deliver real value.
- Our managers are interested in your personal goals and long-term career.
- Training and development opportunities are available in many areas, including technical apprenticeship programs and official certifications.
- Tuition reimbursement is also available if you decide to further your education. We support and encourage learning new skills and ongoing leadership development.