Axiom Property Management
Axiom Property Management, based out of Kansas City, is an owner/operator in the multifamily industry with more than 20 properties in the Kansas City and Lincoln, Nebraska markets.
Axiom Property Management is part of the Axiom Family of Companies and offers….
- Awesome Work Community
- Great Pay and Benefits
- Real Career and Growth Opportunities
Axiom Property Management has an immediate opportunity for a Maintenance Technician at the Parkview Apartments in Lincoln, Nebraska to provide preventative maintenance and resolve all maintenance related resident requests for the 108-unit property.
The responsibilities of the position will include resolving service tickets generated from our residents and performing preventative maintenance and repair on the property. Experience with troubleshooting electrical, plumbing, HVAC, general carpentry, appliance repair will be necessary to handle the day to day maintenance the property.
Successful candidates will have HVAC EPA-Type 2 or Universal certifications and will be responsible to provide “on-call” support of the property.
This Position Includes:
- Developing with the Community Manager strong third-party vendor relationships
- Being part of an exciting company growth story
- Incentive bonus program for additional income (average $650) paid quarterly
Great Pay and Benefits
Base Annual Rate: $23 – $25/hr
Average Quarterly Bonus: $650
We offer benefits that are designed with our associates in mind. For full-time associates, they will be able to participate in medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and an associate rent discount of 20% if they choose to live in one of our Axiom apartment communities.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance
- Retirement plan with up to 4% company match
- Paid time off
- 7 Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Special property discount on rent (20%)
Experience & Requirements:
- EPA Type 2 Certification or above required
- 3-5 years of relevant and well-rounded maintenance experience in the multi-family industry
- Valid Driver’s License
- No felonies within the last 10 years
- Positive references