Website Axiom Property Management
fine people serving fine people
Assistant Community Manager
Axiom Property Management, based out of Kansas City, is an owner/operator in the multifamily industry with more than 20 properties in the Kansas City and Lincoln, Nebraska markets.
Assistant Community Manager
Axiom Property Management has an immediate opportunity for an Assistant Community Manager to join our team.
Axiom Family of Companies is seeking an Assistant Community Manager to join our fast-growing company’s team in the Leavenworth and Tonganoxie, Kansas areas. Some of the duties include but are not limited to assisting the Community Manger in processing monthly rent payments and rent collections, resident relations, marketing and other administrative tasks including filing, proofreading lease paperwork, processing service requests from residents, touring and leasing of apartment homes and securing renewals, etc.
In addition, the Assistant Community Manager is directly responsible for maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly reports including accurate reporting of rents and deposits received.
Experience & Requirements:
- 2 Years of Multi-Family industry experience required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- No felonies within the last 10 years
- Positive references
Axiom Property Management is part of the Axiom Family of Companies and offers….
Awesome Work Community
- We take care of each other. We treat others the way we would like to be treated.
- You’re more than “just an employee” here- each person is highly valued.
- Leadership (including the owners of this company) is approachable, engaged, and genuinely care about our people.
- We hold frequent company gatherings to build relationships, recognize associates, and have fun
- There are ongoing community service opportunities to make a real impact in our city.
Great Pay and Benefits
Base Hourly Rate: $17/hr to $19/hr
We offer benefits that are designed with our associates in mind. For full-time associates, they will be able to participate in medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and an associate rent discount of 20% if they choose to live in one of our Axiom apartment communities.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance
- Retirement plan with up to 4% company match
- Paid time off
- 7 Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Special property discount on rent (20%)
Real Career Growth and Opportunities
- We’re a healthy, growing company that rewards those who embody our values and deliver real value.
- Our managers are interested in your personal goals and long-term career.
- Training and development opportunities are available in many areas, including technical apprenticeship programs and official certifications.
- Tuition reimbursement is also available if you decide to further your education. We support and encourage learning new skills and ongoing leadership development.