Website Axiom Property Management
fine people serving fine people
Part Time Leasing Agent
Axiom Property Management, based out of Kansas City, is an owner/operator in the multifamily industry with more than 20 properties in the Kansas City and Lincoln, Nebraska markets.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Part Time Leasing Agent to join our team servicing our properties in Shawnee, Mission, and Kansas City, Kansas.
During the busy months of the summer, the position will be full time and will transition to a part time position during the school year.
APM is looking to add a Part Time Leasing Agent to our team in the Shawnee and Mission, Kansas areas. The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, greeting prospects, presenting professionally the features and benefits of the assigned community, securing lease agreements, qualifying new residents and the candidate must have the ability to work an occasional Saturday.
Experience & Requirements:
- Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- No felonies within the last 10 years
- Positive references
Axiom Property Management is part of the Axiom Family of Companies and offers….
Awesome Work Community
- We take care of each other. We treat others the way we would like to be treated.
- You’re more than “just an employee” here- each person is highly valued.
- Leadership (including the owners of this company) is approachable, engaged, and genuinely care about our people.
- We hold frequent company gatherings to build relationships, recognize associates, and have fun
- There are ongoing community service opportunities to make a real impact in our city.
Great Pay and Benefits
Base Annual Rate: $14/hr to $16/hr
We offer benefits that are designed with our associates in mind. For full-time associates, they will be able to participate in medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and an associate rent discount of 20% if they choose to live in one of our Axiom apartment communities.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance
- Retirement plan with up to 4% company match
- Paid time off
- 7 Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Special property discount on rent (20%)
Real Career Growth and Opportunities
- We’re a healthy, growing company that rewards those who embody our values and deliver real value.
- Our managers are interested in your personal goals and long-term career.
- Training and development opportunities are available in many areas, including technical apprenticeship programs and official certifications.
- Tuition reimbursement is also available if you decide to further your education. We support and encourage learning new skills and ongoing leadership development.