Website Green Rocket Services
fine people serving fine people
Entry Level Maintenance Technician Opportunity
Green Rocket Services is a smart maintenance and rehab company built just for apartments. We exist to come alongside apartment managers, maintenance leaders, and real estate investors to help them boost their capacity with a team that delivers. We serve as an extension of an apartment building’s on-site team and specialize in make readies, maintenance, HVAC, and full or partial rehabs.
Entry Level Maintenance Technician
Green Rocket Services is expanding throughout the Kansas City metro area and has an immediate opportunity for an Entry Level Maintenance Technician.
The primary responsibility will be for the Technician to meet the needs of the customer through completion of various work orders including service for residents as well as preventative maintenance. Experience with troubleshooting electrical, plumbing, general carpentry, and appliance repair will be necessary to handle the day-to-day maintenance for the customers.
Experience & Requirements:
- 1-3 years of relevant and well-rounded maintenance experience in the multi-family industry
- Valid Driver’s License
- No felonies within the last 10 years
- Positive references
Green Rocket Services is part of The Axiom Family of Companies and offers….
Awesome Work Community
- We take care of each other. We treat others the way we would like to be treated.
- You’re more than “just an employee” here- each person is highly valued.
- Leadership (including the owners of this company) is approachable, engaged, and genuinely
- care about our people.
We hold frequent company gatherings to build relationships, recognize associates, and have fun
- There are ongoing community service opportunities to make a real impact in our city.
Great Pay and Benefits
Base Annual Rate: $15-16/hr
We offer benefits that are designed with our associates in mind. For full-time associates, they will be able to participate in medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and an associate rent discount of 20% if they choose to live in one of our Axiom apartment communities.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance
- Retirement plan with up to 4% company match
- Paid time off
- 7 Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Special property discount on rent (20%)
Real Career Growth and Opportunities
- We’re a healthy, growing company that rewards those who embody our values and deliver real value.
- Our managers are interested in your personal goals and long-term career.
- Training and development opportunities are available in many areas, including technical apprenticeship programs and official certifications.
- Tuition reimbursement is also available if you decide to further your education. We support and encourage learning new skills and ongoing leadership development.