Green Rocket Services
Green Rocket Services is a smart maintenance and rehab company built just for apartments. We exist to come alongside apartment managers, maintenance leaders, and real estate investors to help them boost their capacity with a team that delivers. We serve as an extension of an apartment building’s on-site team and specialize in make-readies, maintenance, HVAC, and full or partial rehabs.
Green Rocket Services is part of the Axiom Family of Companies and offers….
- Awesome Work Community
- Great Pay and Benefits
- Exciting Career and Growth Opportunities
Green Rocket Services is expanding throughout the Kansas City metro area and has an immediate opportunity for a Paint Supervisor to lead our growing Paint division into our next season of growth.
Their primary responsibility is to ensure that vacated apartments are painted to “market ready” status in a timely manner and according to the quality and specifications established by the customer. This is accomplished by the oversight of multiple crews operating in multiple locations throughout the Kansas City metro area.
This is a working supervisor position where successful candidates will be excited about a mix of customer interaction, team leadership, problem solving, maintenance/light interior rehab work, and owning their area and seeing it grow.
This Position Includes:
- Being part of an exciting company growth story surrounded by people that care
- Incentive bonus program for additional income (average range of $2,500-3,500 annually, with higher potential, paid out semi-annually)
- Company credit card with purchasing authority
- Company-paid daily mileage allowance
- Company-paid mobile phone allowance ($85/month)
- Business cards
- Year-round, indoor work
- Existing base of work already established
- No out-of-town travel
- Limited desk/office time
- Training and mentoring opportunities
Great Pay and Benefits
Base Hourly Rate: $22-24/hour
Signing Bonus: $750 (Paid after 90 days after hire)
We offer benefits that are designed with our associates in mind. For full-time associates, they will be able to participate in medical, dental, life, short and long term disability, 401(k) with company match, and an associate rent discount of 20% if they choose to live in one of our Axiom apartment communities.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Special discount on rent (20%)
Experience & Requirements:
- Must have previous experience supervising the work of multiple paint crews
- Must have previous experience building and managing a team
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Interior commercial or multi-family painting experience strongly preferred
- Valid Driver’s License without recent DUI or restrictions
- Positive references